Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Glimpse

April 13, 2010

11 Week Ultrasound

How We Found Our Doctor
I had asked around about good OBGYN's and several people had referred me to Associated Valley Obstetrics and Gynecology in Renton.   Jake told me he would call and make sure they accepted our insurance and find out if any Dr.s had openings.  When he called he was told that there were 2 doctors accepting new patients so I called to make an appointment with one.  When I called the story had changed (it had been 5 minutes since Jake had called), and now the receptionist told me that they were completely full and no one was accepting new patients.  I tried to explain the situation about my husband just calling but to no avail.  Frustrated, I called Jake back and told him what had happened.  He was a bit bothered and called back.  After that I had an appointment with Dr. Oxford, who was not one of the two that had been mentioned before.  Once I met her I was glad that it had all worked out.  She made sure to listen and take time with me at every visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment