Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quick Stop in Meridian

We arrived in Meridian Saturday night after a fairly pleasant drive (during which we saw many many rainbows -- maybe even the fattest brightest rainbow I have ever seen in my life... I really should have pulled over and taken a picture).  We got to stay with Grandpa Bill and Grandma Alyce until Tuesday morning, so as usual our time there was packed with fun -- Hula hoop making, school supply shopping, playing in the sprinklers, a bonfire and of course a mule ride.




This is a regular sight with Dantley and Trey.  







Dantley sat on my feet in the pasture while I took pictures of the other kids riding mules.


Tasha got a scolding for letting the mule eat and Tamsyn almost got an extra ride.  The saddle was promptly tightened.


Not sure what to think --



Nothing like a hot fire on a hot July night.  I guess when s'mores are involved it doesn't matter what the temperature is.  Our time in Meridian was brief, but as always we had a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment