Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dantley's First Camping Trip

We decided to go camping over the 4th of July weekend this year.  It was Dantley's first time and he loved it.  Sleeping in the tent was a little rough though -- especially with an air mattress with a slow leak.  After a very uncomfortable first night Dantley and I moved to the van to sleep.  We put all the seats down and set up his pack and play inside and I slept next to it -- still not quite like our bed at home, but much better than the leaky air mattress.










 My vote was to go home on the evening of the 3rd -- but I told Tamsyn if she let me pull her loose tooth out, I would stay.  Well - she really wanted to stay, to the tooth was pulled :)

We made it home on the afternoon of the 4th and went to the Pace family's 4th of July party.  You hung out in the front-pack while daddy held the rope for the finish line for the sack races.
 You didn't seem to be scared at all by the fireworks and loud noises.  Just chillin' and being your normal mellow happy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment