Monday, January 10, 2011

Mini-Milestones

While Mom and Dad were here I noticed Dantley reaching for the little toys that hang off of the bar of his car seat.  Natasha had told me that he was doing it earlier, but I didn't believe her.  I said -- "he is only 8 weeks old, he is to young to do that."  But sure enough he was doing it later and I couldn't deny it when I saw it too.

He also has started to giggle.  He has come close to giggling for several weeks now, but today I heard him full on belly giggle.  I love that.

He also has been playing with his hands a lot and looking at them -- well starting today :)

Almost always happy and content he is such a fun little guy.   He gets most upset when he scratches his own face trying to get his thumb in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment