Friday, September 30, 2011

Cuteness


 Trey loves his baby brother!

Dantley loves animals -- He says kitty every time he sees Scotty and has his own guttural word that I am not sure how to type for Kodiak.
 Sometimes he gets a bit too excited and smacks instead of pets.  That is why Natasha is watching over so intently.
 Feeding him a carrot... Tasha has to help or he will take turns putting it in his own mouth - Yuck!

 
Last week a friend helped me repaint the kitchen (sometime soon I will post pictures) -- I hung a few different pieces of art so I had the hammer and level out.  Dantley kept trying to get them and especially loved the hammer.  He keeps going back into Jake's office to find it.  I think he will be getting some toddler tools for his birthday.


Ever wondered what a hammer tastes like?
This super cute stage is flying by like a whirlwind.  It is an adorable little disaster making bundle of fun.  On days when I feel like I don't have a second to breath unless he is asleep I remind myself that he is likely my last, and then I try to soak in all the messes, fingerprints, new words, and climbing cuteness that I can.  At church when we need to walk the halls with him nearly the entire time, I remind myself that all too soon this excuse to not pay attention will be in primary.  So even though I may like to hear the lesson and I get tired of walking in circles, I kind of enjoy it. 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment